Paper submission process will be managed by using EDAS: https://edas.info/N29412. Prospective authors may submit a full paper or a short paper. Paper length should be five or six pages for a full paper and two pages for a short paper including figures, tables, references, and appendices. Please use the standard IEEE conference proceedings templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX format on A4 size pages founded at
Accepted papers will be published in the APCC 2022 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore, subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements. At least one author is required to register for the conference at the full rate.
All camera-ready submissions must be submitted electronically, in PDF format, and uploaded on EDAS. The final camera-ready manuscript of your paper should account for all the critical reviewers’ feedback. The maximum paper length is 6 pages, and papers exceeding 6 pages will not be accepted by EDAS. Proofread your source document thoroughly as there will be no possibility for further revision.
All camera-ready manuscript submissions MUST be formatted with the standard IEEE conference templates and MUST be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress. The IEEE Copyright should be submitted from EDAS as well.
Furthermore, in order for your paper(s) to be published in the APCC 2022 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore, an author (including students) of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the Full rate and must present the paper at the conference.
Once you have completed the preparation of your final manuscript, IEEE PDF eXpress validation, copyright submission, and registration, you can upload your final manuscript in EDAS. In the EDAS page of your paper, select the “Final Manuscript” button and follow the instructions to upload the PDF file with the final manuscript of your paper that has been previously obtained from PDF.
Papers should be submitted through this link: Link
Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats are found here: Link
Prior to submission, the final manuscript PDF file MUST be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that it is IEEE Xplore-compliant.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- If you are a new user, select ‘New Users – Click here’ and enter the Conference ID (see below), your email address and choose a password. If you have used previously PDF eXpress you should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
- The conference ID is : 55198X
Once inside PDF eXpress you have two options:
- Option 1 (Recommended): You can generate the PDF file from your source files (e.g. MS Word) and the generated PDF file will be IEEE Xplore-compliant. For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload the source files. Once the file is converted, download it. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS.
- Option 2: You can validate a PDF file generated previously with any other tool. If you choose this option, please make sure that all the fonts are embedded, there are no bookmarks and no links (URLs). For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload your PDF file. Once the status of the file indicates “PDF Passed PDF check; PDF is IEEE Xplore compatible”, download it from PDF eXpress. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS (please note that EDAS will not allow you to upload the initial PDF file, but the validated and certified file that you download from PDF eXpress).
Please login to your EDAS account and look for your APCC 2022 accepted paper under your EDAS dashboard, then click on the copyright icon. You will be then directed to an EDAS webpage in which you should click on the button “IEEE Copyright Submission.” You will be then redirected to IEEE eCF website where you will be able to easily complete and submit your copyright form online. Please do so no later than September 9th 2022 as this step is compulsory for paper inclusion in the technical program and its submission for publication by IEEE Xplore®
Selected papers will be invited for publication in upcoming issue of JCN (Journal of Communications and Networks) and ICT Express, which are SCIE-indexed international journals published by KICS, after a suitable peer-review and further revisions (http://www.jcn.or.kr and https://www.journals.elsevier.com/ict-express).
The APCC 2022 will present the Best Paper Awards to the selected outstanding full papers presented during the conference.