- Author Registration Deadline : September 25, 2022
- Early Registration Deadline (non-author) : September 25, 2022
- Late Registration Deadline : September 26, 2022 ~ October 21, 2022
- To be published in the APCC 2022 Conference Proceedings, a minimum of one author from each accepted paper MUST register at the regular registration fee (member or non-member) and the paper must be presented at the conference.
- “Member” rates apply to members of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), IEICE (The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers), KICS (Korea Institute of Communications and Information Science), and CIC (China Institute of Communications).
- A valid student ID is required at the registration desk to check the eligibility for student-rate registration.
- Non-refundable author registration fees must be paid prior to the early registration due (September 25, 2022).
- For author/non-author registrations, absolutely no cancellations/refunds will be accepted after September 25, 2022.
- ALL registrations include access to all conference sessions (tutorials, plenary, technical, symposium and workshop), conference proceedings and coffee breaks, luncheon, and a ticket for banquet.
|Member / Non-member|
|USD (International)||KRW (Domestic)*|
|Regular||Early Birds||$600 / $660||₩600,000 / ₩660,000|
|Late Registration||$660 / $770||₩660,000 / ₩770,000|
|Student*||Early Birds||$400 / $450||₩400,000 / ₩450,000|
|Late Registration||$450 / $500||₩450,000 / ₩500,000|
|International Virtual Authors**||Early Birds||$200 / $220||₩200,000 / ₩220,000|
* Student : Students who do not present a paper
** International Virtual Author : Authors from institutions outside Korea may present their paper using online video due to the COVID-19. In this case, the registration fee will be discounted to USD 200 from USD 600.
– Visa, Master, and JCB are available to use for online registration.
– Payment by credit card is available through the online procedure.
– All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
– Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
– All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
– Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
|Bank Name||WOORI BANK|
|Bank Address||1-203, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Beneficiary||The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences (KICS)|
|Beneficiary Address||32-3, Nonhyeon-ro 38-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06296, Korea|
All requests for registration change must be provided in writing and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2022.
Registration rate difference will apply depending on the status (i.e., Member/Non-member, Early Birds/On-site) of the new registration.
All change requests received AFTER 30 September 2022 will not be accepted.
(To change the registration, the previous registration will be cancelled after making and confirming a new registration.)
If you have already registered for APCC 2022 and find that you are unable to attend or cancel the paper, please notify APCC 2022 secretariat in writing to email@example.com to request a refund and cancel your registration. Refund will be made upon receipt of this written notice after the conference.
|Regular||Early Registration Deadline
(September 25, 2022)
|Cancellation fee :
|Early Registration Deadline
(September 25, 2022)
If you have any questions, please contact Registration Secretariat of APCC 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org.